Rutherford 11" Industrial Pendant Light boasts a unique industrialized style with a warehouse style clear glass shade and antique brass finish. This fixture would add a perfect touch to any kitchen, dining, room, cafe, restaurant, or bar. The fixture accommodates a traditional 60W incandescent bulb.
- Part Number: RV-CP2151190-AB
- UPC: 663593110572
- Style: Industrial
- Color: Antique Brass
- Shade: Clear
- Material: Metal & Glass
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Carton Dimension: 13.3"(W) x 13.4"(D) x 9.5"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 3.9
- Safety Rating: UL Listed
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Mounting Style: Ceiling
- Lighting Direction: Downlight
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Living Room, Foyer, Entry, Hall, Stairway, Office, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bar, Restaurant
- Finish Type: Plated/Painted
- Feature 1: Dimmer and Sloped Ceiling Compatible
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- VINTAGE STYLE: Pendant light featuring a clear glass warehouse shade and an antique brass finish. Allow this fixture to illuminate your home with its gorgeous glow
- DIMENSIONS: Shade: 11"(D) x 9.75"(H), Canopy: 5"(D) x 0.75" (H). Includes 45" of wires for desired hanging height. Adjustable hanging height: 11.25"-56.25". Dimmer and sloped ceiling compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for dry locations. Uses (1) LED, CFL, or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulb. Bulb sold separately
- PERFECT FOR SEVERAL AREAS: Mount this elegant fixture in any area or decor. Perfect for use in the living room, foyer, entryway, hallway, stairway, office, kitchen, den, study, bedroom, dining room, entry or bar
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: Designed and supported in California. Quality, innovation, and attractive products are our motto. We provide a 1-year warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!