The Athena 8" modern pendant light features a smooth Brushed Nickel finish and orb design is sure to stand out amongst the competition. With it's adjustable canopy, the fixture exemplifies versatility in appearance and radiance.
- Part Number: RV-CP3249-BN
- UPC: 665659109186
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Metal, Glass
- Wattage: 60
- Carton Dimension: 12.1"(W) x 12.4"(D) x 8.5"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 4.6
- Safety Rating: Ul Listed
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Lighting Direction: Downlight
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, Bar, Office, Foyer, Hallway, Entryway
- Feature 1: Dimmer and Sloped Ceiling Compatible
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- COMFORTABLE STYLE: Ceiling light showcases a heavy-duty alabaster glass shade, brushed nickel finish and expertly crafted orbs on its stem, portraying a sleek, modern look. Enhance your space with the gorgeous glow of this fixture
- BEAUTIFULLY FIT ANY SPACE: Hang this elegant, easy to install fixture anywhere! Perfect above your kitchen island or table. Suited for commercial projects such as lobbies, restaurants & bars. Dimmer & sloped ceiling compatible for your satisfaction
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for dry locations. Uses (1) LED, CFL or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulb. Bulb sold separately
- DIMENSIONS: Pendant Light: 8" (H) x 8.75" (D), Canopy: 0.75" (H) x 4.75" (D), Shade: 4" (H) x 8.75" (D). Includes (3) 12" and (1) 6" downrods for desired hanging height. Adjustable hanging height: 17.75"- 53.75"
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: Designed and supported in California. Quality, innovation, and attractive products are our motto. We provide a 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized dealer. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!