The Wyer wall sconce is a vintage industrial lighting fixture. This wall sconce features a sleek jar glass shade and oil rubbed bronze finish. The fixture is a great addition to the sides of a bathroom mirror, hallway, or fireplace setting.
- Part Number: RV-W1324433-OB
- UPC: 663593110497
- Style: Industrial
- Color: Bronze
- Shade: Clear
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 1
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Carton Dimension: 9.9"(W) x 15.7"(D) x 8.2"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 3.25
- Safety Rating: UL Listed
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Mounting Style: Wall
- Lighting Direction: Downlight
- Finish Type: Painted
- Feature 1: Dimmer Compatible
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom, Office, Den, Foyer, Hall, Entry, Stairway
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- VINTAGE FARMHOUSE FEEL: Gooseneck style wall light features an oil-rubbed bronze finish with hand-painted gold trim and cylindrical glass jar shade, providing brightness and charm to your home. Elevate your space with this rustic, decorative sconce
- LIGHT UP ANY SETTING: Mount this stylish fixture in several different rooms and decor. Perfect above/next to bathroom mirrors, in a bedroom above each side table or under a covered porch with no water contact. Dimmer compatible
- ETL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: ETL listed for damp locations. Uses (1) LED, CFL or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulb. Bulb sold separately
- DIMENSIONS: Wall Sconce: 11.5" (H) x 5" (L) x 6.25" Projection from wall, Back plate: 0.75" (L) x 5" (D), Shade: 6.75" (H) x 4" (D)
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: Designed and supported in California, we are a US based company with real local support. If you ever encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us, as we provide a 1-year warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!