The Enzo 15" Modern 2-Light (Charcoal Gray) is the perfect wall light for the outdoors. With its tough/strong, well-built frame, it can withstand natures toughest obstacles such as rain and snow. Elegant yet robust, this fixture is sure to add a stylish modern look that won't degrade.
- Part Number: RV-W172-9445-GPH
- UPC: 665659107038
- Style: Modern
- Color: Graphite
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 2
- Wattage: 60
- Carton Dimension: 8.7"(W) x 15.91"(D) x 6.1"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 5.75
- Safety Rating: ETL Listed
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Recommended Room Type: Outdoor, Home, Bathroom, Foyer, Hallway, Entryway, Study, Den, Patio, Porch, Entry, Garage, Balcony
- Feature 1: Dimmer Compatible
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ILLUMINATE YOUR SPACE: Classic cylinder interior/exterior wall light features a refined graphite finish great for both interior and exterior settings. Includes sturdy, rubbed sealed caps and weather resistant materials to withstand rain or snow
- VERSATILE, DUAL USE DESIGN: Easy to install up down light accommodates both inside and outside locations. Looks great in pairs around a garage door, on a front/backyard porch, light up patios, villas and gardens or hospitality settings. Dimmer compatible
- ETL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: ETL listed for wet locations. Uses (2) LED, CFL, or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulbs. Bulbs sold separately
- DIMENSIONS: Wall Sconce: 15" (H) x 5 (L) x 6.75" Projection from wall, Back plate: 4.75" (H) x 1" (W) x 4.5" (L). Dimmer compatible
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: Designed and supported in California. Quality, innovation, and attractive products are our motto. We provide a 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized dealer. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!