This modern wall sconce is easily adjustable to suit your lighting needs. Works great over a nightstand for enjoyable reading. This wall light features a beige paper shade that brings warmth to your room. The wall light can be both hardwired and soft-wired (plug-in.) 6 ft cord included for soft-wire installation.
- Part Number: RV-W22-227489
- UPC: 663593110213
- Style: Transitional
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 1
- Wattage: 150
- Carton Dimension: 14"(W) x 14"(D) x 10.35"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 4.05
- Safety Rating: UL Listed
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Living Room, Bedroom, Foyer, Hallway, Office, Study
- Feature 1: Smart Plug Compatible. 3-way Bulb Compatible
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- TRANSITIONAL STYLE: Opaque beige paper shade directs light up or down, NOT through shade. Wall lamp features an adjustable swing arm and black finish. Can be hardwired or plugged in. Includes (2) 12" cord covers to conceal cords and clear plug-in wire
- DIMENSIONS: 13" (H) x 25" (Ext) x 14.75" Projection from wall, Shade: 7.5" (H) x 13" (D) x 8" (Slant), Back plate: 6" (H) x 4.25" (W) x 0.75" (L). Smart plug compatible. 3-way bulb compatible to adjust brightness
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for dry locations. Uses (1) LED, CFL, or up to 150W traditional incandescent medium base bulb. Bulb sold separately
- LIGHT UP ANY SPACE: Ideal for lighting specific area of the room. Mount or plug in this elegant fixture in several different rooms in your home. Ideal for the living room, bedroom, foyer, hallway, office or study
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!