The Rayne 14" Wall Sconce features a stunning Chrome finish and standout seeded glass shade to spruce up your home. Its Modern style gives it the perfect feel for any bathroom, vanity powder room or surrounding mirrors.
- Part Number: RV-WB2322-CH
- UPC: 665659108165
- Style: Modern
- Color: Chrome
- Shade: Clear Seeded
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 2
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Carton Dimension: 10.47"(W) x 16.5"(D) x 7.44"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 3.3
- Safety Rating: ETL Listed
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Mounting Style: Wall
- Finish Type: Polished
- Feature 1: Dimmer Compatible
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Bathroom, Vanity, Powder Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Hall, Den, Covered Patio
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- MODERN STYLE: Wall vanity light features a chrome finish paired with a clear, seeded glass shade. A beautifully decorative curved neck stems from the unique fixture to the back plate, while a stunning, bright light radiates warmth that will elevate your home
- DIMENSIONS: Vanity: 10.5" (H) x 14" (L) x 5.25" Projection from wall, Shade: 3.5" (D) x 6.75" (H), Back plate: 0.75" (H) x 5" (W) x 8" (L). Dimmer compatible
- ETL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: ETL listed for damp locations. Uses (2) LED, CFL or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulbs. Bulbs sold separately
- BRIGHTEN YOUR HOME: Mount this elegant, fancy fixture in several varying areas and decor. Perfect for the living room, bedroom, bathroom, vanity, powder room, dining room, kitchen, office, foyer, hallway, entryway, study, den, bar, covered patio or porch
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: Designed and supported in California. Quality, innovation, and attractive products are our motto. We provide a 1-year warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!