The Windsor 3-Light Modern/Vanity Bathroom Fixture is an impeccable piece to add a fresh and vibrant look to your bathroom. The white frosted linen glass shades add a touch of style along with the accented strip along the top of the shade. The vanity fixture looks great above a mirror to provide the ultimate task lighting when used with 60W incandescent bulbs.
- Part Number: RV-WB59436-BN
- UPC: 663593110442
- Style: Modern
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Metal & Glass
- Number of Lights: 3
- Wattage: 60
- Carton Dimension: 13"(W) x 24.25"(D) x 9"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 5.6
- Safety Rating: Ul Listed
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Feature 1: Dimmer Compatible
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Living Room, Bathroom, Bedroom, Vanity, Powder Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Hall, Den
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- MODERN STYLE: 3-Light vanity featuring white frosted linen glass shades and a brushed nickel finish. The versatile design of this bright fixture allows it to be able to shine light up or down, illuminating any space you wish
- DIMENSIONS: Vanity: 22" (W) x 9.5" (H) x 6.5" Projection from wall, Shade: 4" (D) x 6" (H), Back plate: 8" (W) x 4.75" (H) x 1" (L). Dimmer compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for damp locations. Uses (3) LED, CFL, or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulbs. Bulbs sold separately
- BEAUTIFUL FOR ANY SETTING: Mount this elegant fixture in several varying areas and decor. Perfect for the living room, bathroom, bedroom, vanity, powder room, dining room, kitchen, office, foyer, hallway, entryway, study, den, or bar
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!