The Addison 2-Light semi flush mount adds a modern looks to any home with its beautiful off-white shade and stunning brushed nickel finish. It's tempered glass diffuser allows for just the perfect amount of light in your kitchen, hallway, bedroom or foyer. Unlike our competitors, our fixture is UL/ETL listed for your safety.
- Part Number: RV-CSF615-414-BN
- UPC: 665659102682
- Style: Modern
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 2
- Wattage: 60
- Carton Dimension: 15.2"(W) x 15.4"(D) x 9.4"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 5.25
- Safety Rating: UL Listed
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Feature 1: Dimmer Compatible
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom, Hallway, Entryway, Foyer, Den, Study, Stairway, Office
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- BRIGHTEN YOUR HOME: Simple, stunning ceiling light features a brushed nickel finish & off-white linen drum shade. Tempered glass diffuser spreads light creating a cozy ambiance. Hanging fixture evokes styles including mid-century modern & traditional
- VERSATILE & EASY TO INSTALL: Mount this clean lined fixture in different areas and decor. Take advantage of its upward shine to light up a dim entryway, spruce up bedroom walk-in closets, down hallways or above kitchen tables. Dimmer compatible
- UL/ETL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL/ETL listed for dry locations. Uses (2) LED, CFL or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulbs. Bulbs sold separately
- DIMENSIONS: Ceiling Light: 10" (H) x 13" (D), Shade: 13" (D) x 4.5" (H), Canopy: 6" (D) x 1.5" (H)
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: Designed and supported in California. Quality, innovation, and attractive products are our motto. We provide a 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized dealer. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!