This modern wall sconce is easily adjustable to suit your lighting needs. Works great over a nightstand for enjoyable reading. The wall light can be both hardwired and soft-wired (plug-in.) 6 ft cord included for soft-wire installation.
- Part Number: RV-W227-489-BN-WT-S2
- UPC: 665659107526
- Style: Transitional
- Color: Satin Nickel
- Shade: White
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 1
- Wattage: 150
- Carton Dimension: 14.1"(W) x 15.8"(D) x 14"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 6.85
- Safety Rating: UL Listed
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Mounting Style: Wall
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Finish Type: Brushed
- Feature 1: Smart Plug Compatible. 3-way Bulb Compatible
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Living Room, Bedroom, Foyer, Hallway, Office, Study
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- TRANSITIONAL STYLE: Wall lamp features an adjustable swing arm, white fabric shade, and satin nickel finish. This light can be hardwired or plugged in. Includes (4) 12" cord covers to conceal cords and clear plug-in wire
- DIMENSIONS: 13" (H) x 25" (Ext) x 14.75" Projection from wall, Shade: 7.5" (H) x 13" (D) x 8.25" (Slant), Back plate: 6" (H) x 4" (W) x 0.75" (L). Smart plug compatible. 3-way bulb compatible to adjust brightness
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for dry locations. Uses (1) LED, CFL, or up to 150W traditional incandescent medium base bulb. Bulb sold separately
- LIGHT UP ANY SPACE: Fabric shade disperses light in all directions, perfect for lighting general areas. Mount or plug in this elegant fixture in several different rooms in your home. Ideal for the living room, bedroom, foyer, hallway, office, or study
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!