Kira Home Rayne 9.5" Modern 1-Light Wall Sconce/Bathroom Light, Seeded Glass + Matte Black Finish
The Rayne 9.5" Wall Sconce features a beautiful Matte Black finish and standout seeded glass shade to spruce up your home. Its Modern style gives it the perfect feel for any bathroom, vanity powder room or surrounding mirrors.
- Part Number: RV-WB2311-MBK
- UPC: 665659108196
- Style: Modern
- Color: Matte Black
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 1
- Wattage: 60
- Carton Dimension: 8.2"(W) x 13.7"(D) x 7.24"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 2.28
- Safety Rating: ETL Listed
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Feature 1: Dimmer Compatible
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Bathroom, Vanity, Powder Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Hall, Den, Covered Patio
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- MODERN STYLE: Wall sconce features a fancy matte black finish paired with a clear, seeded glass shade. An elegant, unique curved neck stems from the fixture to the back plate, while a stunning light radiates warmth that will brighten your home
- DIMENSIONS: Wall Sconce: 9.5" (H) x 5" (L) x 5" Projection from wall, Shade: 3.5" (D) x 6.75" (H), Back plate: 5" (D) x 0.75" (H). Dimmer compatible
- ETL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: ETL listed for damp locations. Uses (1) LED, CFL or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulb. Bulb sold separately
- A GREAT FIT ANYWHERE: Mount this fixture in several different areas or decor. Perfect for the living room, bedroom, bathroom, vanity, powder room, dining room, kitchen, office, foyer, hallway, entryway, study, den, entry, stairway, covered patio or porch
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!